a little side story for the night: daddy had the boys with him in the van. they went to get something to eat then watched mickey mouse in the van until i was picking out the pictures. then he brought them in. there was another little boy with his sister there (3, 1 1/2 years old) and jordyn was walking around with some hair bows on a piece of cardboard. the little boy took them from her, so jack went over to him, and took them right out of his hand and gave them back to sissy. i believe i even heard him say, "these are MY sissy's." what i think he meant to say was, "no one but jacob and i get to pick on my sissy." it was TOOOOO funny. especially if you could just hear his "mean" voice (which he uses a lot lately).
and on to the show:
(the slideshow are all the pics, except for the really bad ones. the one we purchased are posted individually)





3 comments:
Those turned out great!!! I love the polka dot dress on her!!!! I am dying laughing about Jack! Way to go Jack sticking up for Jordyn!!!! I am going to guess neither Jack nor Jacob will ever let anyone pick on Jordyn. She is going to have a heck of a time when it comes to dating too with two big brothers!
you assume I'LL allow her to date!
What a doll baby!!
Post a Comment