tonight jack debuted in his first ever experience with organized....anything! all in all, i think he did great. i mean, really...about 15, 2-3 year olds with a parent, and a ball. what do you expect?
what's even better than just getting to finally go out on the field (many a week he cried because jacob was playing on the other side, and he couldn't play...he finally gets his shot)...GABBIE! gabbie is playing with us, too. actually, we signed up last minute. with mommy and daddy's upcoming schedule, we really can't do this...but with help from our wonderful family and possibly, friends....we will make it. even if we don't get to finish out this session...at least we got in and jack gets his big start!!!
now for some awesome pics:

begin with some stretches...







2 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!! I just looked at mine on the camera last night but never actually loaded them to the computer. I plan to do so this weekend. I have a couple of cute ones too!
Such cute pix. He did such a good job and had so much fun. I'm so glad he get's to play soccer like his Bubbie!!
Post a Comment